Saturday, November 24, 2012
HOLIDAY RADISH MICE for a snack tray.
Looks cute next to cheese or dip!
1. Select a radish; it can be big or small, round or oval, but look for a nice long tail (root). Chop off the leafy end, this will be your mouse's nose.
2. Cut a small slice off the bottom so your mouse will be stable. The exact place you make your cut will determine how you mouse is positioned, nose up, or nose down,
3. Cut small slits on each side of the head for the ears.
4. Insert small slices into the slits for the ears. You can take slices from another radish.
5. Add eyes, if you like, by poking small holes.